7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me…
I got tagged the other day by Patricia over at Wellwrittenwords and thought I'd join in the fun!
The Rules for This Particular Meme
* Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post. (see above)
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post. (see below)
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below)
* Let them know they’ve been tagged. (you’ll just have to trust trackbacks and such)
Without further ado here are 7 things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I was Assistant Professional at a number of golf clubs in Kent before going into design, sadly my handicap of 4 is a distant memory!
- I'm a huge Hitchcock fan and own books and many DVDs of his
- I lived and worked in Italy for 3 months in the design department of Gas Blue Jeans
- I'm related to a Welsh Guard that survived Rorke's Drift, where 139 British troops defeated about 4,500 Zulus in 1879
- I ran the New York marathon in 1998
- My first computer was a ZX Spectrum
- I'm closer to our monkey cousins (and The Hoff!) than the average person due to my chest rug!
- Paul Steven - North South Media - SEO blog
- Kristi Johnson - kikolani - poetry, art, photography, blogging, social media tips
- Andrew Burnett - Webarchitecture blog
- Sonny Gill - Shining Light on Social Media
- Liam Delahunty - Online Sales blog
- Shana Albert - Social Desire
- JoelGunz - Alfred Hitchcock Geek