UK Miniature BlogFest: A Collection of Great Blog Posts
As you might have noticed I've not blogged for a while, which is great on the one hand, I've been way too busy. On the other it highlights that I haven't prepared any blog posts, not the done thing now is it!!
I like to be spontaneous and write when and how I see fit, which puts pressure on me to produce work there and then but that's the way I like, it keeps me on my toes.
So back to what this post is really about, my UK Miniature Blogfest of some recent content that caught my eye. It's no good reading these well written posts without sharing them with you, so here's a small collection of UK talent you shouldn't miss out on, happy reading:
- What reason does this linkbait give for people to link to it - Lyndon Antcliff Linkbaiting Consultant
- Who Wins a Browser War - Tim Nash UK SEO Blog
- What Would Eric Morecambe Think About Blogging - Paul Stevens SEO Company
- Forget linkbait, just copy Wikipedia - Patrick Altoft Search engine optimisation & internet marketing blog
- 3 Great New Books to Buy Today - Chris Garrett Blogging and Internet Marketing Advice
Hope you enjoyed this little collection, if this proves popular I might keep it up every month.